It’s true that smiling actually provides you with numerous health benefits. It can relieve stress, improve your moods and encourage an overall positive lifestyle. Moreover, a beautiful smile can make a world of difference not just in how you feel about yourself but also in how others perceive you. It’s been proven that healthier, brighter smiles lead to stronger feelings of friendliness, respect and general popularity. Consider these intriguing facts:
- 63% of people say they look best in photos when they are showing their teeth.
- 7% of adults say an attractive smile is an important personal asset.
- 74% of people say that an unattractive smile can hurt a person’s chances for business or career success.
- 23% of people say they look best with their mouth closed.
It’s no wonder why so many are investing in the appearance of their teeth these days! At Paramount Dental Center, our dentists and team know that our patients are just as concerned about the aesthetic appeal of their smiles and are looking for the best solutions. That’s why we provide numerous dental cosmetic enhancements to give you the beaming smile you’ve always wanted.
- Uneven smiles — These can be caused by tooth misalignment as well as crooked gum lines, causing your teeth to appear even more uneven than usual. We fix this by reshaping the gum contours so that everything fits together and regains a natural-looking smile.
- Incomplete smiles — Missing a tooth or two? We can fill in the gaps with natural-looking tooth replacements such as bridges and implants that not only match the rest of your teeth but also provide you with full speaking and chewing functionality.
- Tooth whitening — Tired of the stains or dark hue of your teeth? We offer extensive teeth whitening procedures that will bring the shine back to your smile in no time!
- Veneers — A more cost-effective option, dental veneers take care of chipped, stained or cracked teeth and provide the appearance of a full, healthy smile.
Are you searching for the perfect smile? We can give it to you! Call us today or visit our dental practice in Kirkland or Seattle, Washington, for a consultation with Dr. Colin Del Rosario, Dr. Alfadhli Abu or Dr. Kathryn Parker.